Plymouth Public Schools
Dr. Martin Semmel Superintendent of Schools
1. Students will demonstrate a mastery of core subject matter by applying their essential learning and critical thinking skills in order to advance academic excellence.
2. Students will exhibit healthy life choices.
3. Students will use technology as a tool to research, organize, evaluate and communicate effectively for a variety of purposes both written and verbal.
4. Students will demonstrate social responsibility by providing for the needs of the greater community and by developing civic literacy.
5. Students will demonstrate mastery of all essential skills needed to participate successfully in the 21st Century Global Economy.
6. Students will be able to understand, negotiate and balance diverse views and beliefs in order to reach workable solutions.
7. Students will demonstrate the ability to manage goals and time, work independently, and be self-directed learners.